Hello lovely readers,
I realize there may be people who read my blog who I don't really know and who don't really know me. So I thought I would do a little bit of a fun post and share some things about myself.
However, if I don't know you, but you enjoy reading my blog, please stop being a 'mystery reader' and leave me a comment. I would love to get to know my readers. Leave a comment and share a little bit about yourself or shoot me an email from the 'contact me' page. Or follow me on social media (links above).
Ten Hopefully Interesting Facts about myself.
1. I am left handed, but use a computer mouse (or whatever it is called on a laptop) with my right hand.
2. I am the middle child, but oldest daughter in a family of nine kids with four older brothers and four younger sisters. How many siblings do you have?
3. I am working on writing two different contemporary fiction novels. Do you write and if so what?
4. I hated math growing up and it took me about 3 to 4 years to get through Algebra 1 in high school.
5. I was homeschooled. You?
6. My first date was not with the first man who asked me out, however, you could say that I asked out the first and only man I ever dated and am now married to.
7. Growing up I refused to read anything Jane Austen, So I didn't read any of her books until my third or fourth year in college and now I love all things Jane Austen.
8. I have still not read all of the Narnia series, but I have read all of The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis.
9. When I was a child I wouldn't read Winnie the Pooh because I thought it was childish. Now that I am an adult, I love Winnie the Pooh.
10. I really love playing volleyball. What is your favorite sport?
Who are you? How did you discover my blog? What are some interesting facts about yourself? Do you have a blog of your own? Leave a comment or connect through social media. I would love to get to know my readers!
Also two of the above sisters have their own blogs. Lydia at Childlike Wonder and Elisabeth at Ruhamah and the Spikenard